Rubber process oil
Rubbers both synthetic and natural are commerically used to convert into the final products, from a toy to the tire of a vehicle.Rubeer process oils are used during the processing and production of rubber commpunds.
Uses / Applications
- Used during the process of manufactruring rubber products.such as automobile tires, rubber shock absorbers, footwear, etc.
- To improve physical properties of vulcanization to reduce the cost of finished rubber compounds.
- Tyre, rubber and straps industry.
- Used as a lubricant in rubber processing.
- Used as a component in ink production.
|Density at 15 (DEG.C)||ATSM D-1298||Kg/L||1001|
|Kinematic Viscosity at 50 (DEG.C)||ASTM D-445||Cst||40~45|
|Flash Point||ASTM D-92||C||MIN 230|
|Color||ASTM D-1500||-||MAX 8|
|Sulphur Content||ASTM D-2622||%M||3.4|
|Pour Point||ASTM D-97||C||MAX 24|
|Aniline Point||IP 2||C||30|
|Ash Content||ASTM D-482||%M||0.02|